Thursday, March 27, 2014

Walgreens very Mini-Haul Revlon Lipgloss 03/16/2014

Hi everyone!



My local Walgreens was having a sale on Revlon lip products so I couldn't resist, plus I got a register reward and I had points to spend. I bought a Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo. My local Walgreens did not have a huge selection of the product so I only had a few to choose from. I saw Pinkissimo and I had to have it. The color was super cute! Although, I need to stop buying lip products because that is pretty much all I have been buying when it comes to makeup and I already have too many lipglosses/lipsticks. But I couldn't resist this.

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo sale price was $6.99, but I technically did not pay that price because I had enough Walgreens balance points to make it free which is one of the biggest reasons why I could not resist buying this. The second reason was because the color is just super cute! I am really excited to test it out.

Walgreens Mini-Haul:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo sale price $6.99

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment