Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Haul 06/24/2017

Hi!

This past weekend I finally made a trip to Bath and Body works. I ran out of the Christmas special body spray a while back, they now call it a fine fragrance mist, but I am just going to call it body spray, they are pretty much the same thing. It was the Vanilla Noel scent or something like that. I love it! I've been wanting to go to Bath and Body works, but it didn't work out until this past weekend! I was super excited. The Bath and Body Works that I went to had a deal going on where if you buy 3 you get 3 free. I think it applied to the sprays, the scrubs, and the lotions, but I'm not big on lotions and I have a Clean and Clear scrub that I use that I like so I decided to buy all 6 body sprays.

I bought 3 of my favorite which is the Warm Vanilla Sugar and then I decided to try 3 new scents I haven't tried before so I got A Thousand Wishes, Beautiful Day, and Magic in the Air. These are going to last me at least 6 months to a year. They are $14.00 each and each bottle has 8 fluid ounces so if you go in and buy 6 fine fragrance mists the total comes out to $88.00 before tax. With the deal they had of buy 3 get 3 free came out to $45.15 with tax included. Instead of being $14.00 at regular price it was like they were $7.00 for each bottle which makes it sound more reasonable. That is still a bit more than I would like to spend on body spray, but it should last me 6 months or so if I use them everyday that's about a bottle a month. I don't have a need to use them everyday so they should last me a while, especially since I probably will use different scents depending on my mood and the occasion.

A few small spritz goes a long way. I think I spritzed about 2-3 times and the smell was very strong and lasted a good while.

They changed the bottles and the scent formulas. I remember the bottles looked like cheap plastic that you would find at like Walmart/Dollar General/Dollar Tree, but they re-did the packaging and the label and now they are super cute! I wasn't able to justify spending $10.00-$12.00 on those and the scents I don't think were as strong either. I mean they smelled good, don't get me wrong, but I think they re-did their scents to make them stronger and the bottles are stronger and look super cute! They are plastic, but they aren't that cheap plastic, but a nice solid plastic with silver spray tops instead of the cheap plastic white tops. Bath and Body Works seems like they really stepped up their game with the body sprays from the last time I bought their products which admittedly was probably 5-7 years ago.

So far I am very happy with my experience, the sale that I got and the products that I purchased! I will do a review on them after I test them out some more.

Overall opinion: the bottles are made out of better plastic, the spray tops are silver instead of white which looks more classy, I think the silver classy look goes even better with the new bottles and labels so it all works very well together, they updated their labels that look super cute, the scent formula seems to be stronger so it lasts longer because they have always had really good scents, and when you find a good deal that made them $7.00 each instead of $14.00 each that makes it even more exciting!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment