Friday, June 30, 2017

Dollar Tree L.A. Colors Nail Polish Haul 06/25/2017

Hi!

On Sunday I had to run to the Dollar Tree to pick up a few things. I have always wanted to try the nail polishes and I found some super cute Summer colors that I just had to try! I bought the L.A. Colors Color Craze nail polish. All of the nail polishes are a $1.00 each! Can't beat that price. I'm sure they aren't good for your nails, but as someone who rarely wears nail polish I figured it would be okay.

I bought the L.A. Colors Color Craze nail polish in #612 Purple Passion, #505 Pink Bubbles, and #534 Hottie. Purple Passion in the bottle looks like a light to medium purple. Pink Bubbles in the bottle looks like a barbie pink, maybe slightly darker. And Hottie looks like a pale orange. If these colors work out I might be going back to buy some of the darker shades for Winter because they had beautiful purple and blue colors that looked really cute. I usually don't go for red, but the red in the bottle looked like a really pretty color too!

I am going to be trying out the purple color this weekend. I will try them out and do a review on them!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment