Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC25

Hi everyone!

 

 

I hope this blog post finds everyone doing well. I know that I have been talking a lot about the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundations the past 2 years, but today I am finally getting to doing a review on these product. I am a huge fan of the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundations.

In this blog I am going to be reviewing the MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation in NC 25.

Rating:

Price: 9/10
Packaging: 9/10
Amount of product: 10/10
Coverage: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
For different skin types: 8/10
Application: 10/10
Matches description on website: 9/10
Overall rating: 9/10
Would I buy it again: 10/10
Total rating: 94/100=94%=A

My personal rating: 10/10=100%=A

Comments: I bought this foundation about a year ago because I loved the NW20, but I was searching for foundation that matches my skin tone so I decided to try the NC25 shade to see if I could better match my skin tone. This is my go to foundation whenever I am going to special celebrations, holiday gatherings, etc. The current price of this product according to the official MAC website is that it is going for $27. That is a bit high for my budget, but I would definitely pay that price to have this product. I have not personally had any problems with the packaging, it doesn't leak the product or anything. I do wish that this foundation packaging came with a pump in order to make it easier and less messier to get the product out. That is one of the complaints that I have. I could spend extra to purchase a MAC foundation pump, but I'm probably not going to. Maybe in the future sometime. I think that you get a decent amount of product for the money. I can't really see in the bottle to see how much is in there, but I have been using it on and off for a couple of years. I love this foundation because it is the only one that I have tried on that actually does medium to full coverage. I am a huge fan of foundation that is buildable to full coverage. I feel that this product once applied and dries into the skin has very good staying power. I do not recall of any incidences where I had any major issues with this product not staying where I applied it, even when I am sweating underneath. If you use this product and spray the MAC Fix+ spray on top then you are more than definitely good to go. I have dry skin with an oily Tzone and I did notice that sometimes the foundation is a bit drying on my skin. I would say be careful if you have really dry skin because this foundation can dry it out more. I honestly could not tell you how well this foundation would do on super oily skin. I would assume that it would adhere and stay put well because it does dry out a little bit. I would say go ahead try it out to see what happens. I have not experienced any negative things when applying this foundation. I will add this in there, especially for people who are new to makeup, when applying this foundation with a foundation brush, just make sure you blend it in well because otherwise it will leave you looking streaky. I want to say that the streaks are more of an application technique than the foundation itself though. I took a point off for website description because I really feel the last sentence on there does not describe the foundation accurately where it starts saying, "helps minimize pores," and so on. I do not feel that this foundation does a super awesome most flawless skin foundation ever, but with the right primer and concealer, this foundation does a wonderful job. When this foundation is applied alone it is not the most flawless foundation ever, but it does a good enough job to where when applied well with decent products then it has a lot of potential or if you just have the most wonderful skin on the planet.

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful day. 

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment