Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Present Mini-Haul Maybelline Mascara 12/24/2013

Hey everyone!

On Christmas Eve we opened presents and I got makeup in my stocking so I thought that I would share it with my blog of what I got. I got the Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express mascara in #230 Glam Black washable mascara. I got the 2 mascaras in one package. I hope I really like it.

I have never used Maybelline mascara before so I am really excited to try this product out. Maybelline is not usually a product I think about reaching for. I am not sure why because I don't have anything against Maybelline. I think I have only ever tried maybe one or two Maybelline cosmetic products in my life. I have a coupon for a Maybelline mascara that I am going to buy in the next few weeks, but because of my sensitive eyes I have to buy waterproof mascara. If I wear regular mascara no matter what I do or don't do it gets in my eyes. I have had issues with mascara getting into my eyes so after making changes with my eye liner and still having issues I decided to switch to waterproof mascara and since then my eyes don't water/sting like they used to. I really wish the person had asked me before buying this because I would have given them the coupon and told them to buy me waterproof mascara, but it's the thought that counts.  I just know my eyes and they don't do well without waterproof mascara. I will have to figure out what to do with it.

After I got this mascara as a gift I went straight to Maybelline.com, the official website, to see if they had this product in waterproof. The nice thing that I noticed about Maybelline's website is that for almost if not all of their mascaras they have regular and waterproof in each mascara collection. I thought that was really cool that they give both options in many of their mascara products. Kudos to Maybelline for making regular and waterproof mascaras in different product line/collection =-D

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment