Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Walgreens Mini-Haul L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil 12/07/2013

Hello everyone!

 

 

Last week my local Walgreens was having their weekly sale and I found out that they were having a sale on the L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil which a couple of weeks ago I tried to find at my local Walmart, but they were either out of stock or do not carry the product. Even though the Walgreens sale wasn't really an amazing sale, I was just so happy that I could try this product and that my local Walgreens does carry it if I decide I like it. I am very excited about that!

I paid $5.99 for the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil. I think it might be a few cents cheaper at Walmart if your local Walmart carries the product.

Once I play around with it I will do a full review on the product.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment