Friday, November 29, 2013

ULTA Black Friday Mini-Haul of NYX Cosmetics 11/29/2013

Hi everyone!

 


 

Today I was out and about doing some shopping and decided to stop in ULTA. They were having a sale on NYX Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. I decided to purchase some more NYX Cosmetics makeup because I have been hearing a lot of good things about their lid pencils which I have been wanting to try and I bought 2 other items. I apparently saved almost $5 for buying 4 items at the buy 1 get 1 half off deal. That is exciting =-D

I bought:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in #604 Milk
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in # 614 Lavender
NYX roll on shimmer in RES09 Purple/Violet
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural

I really wanted to buy the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry, but my local store only had 2 of that item and the packages both looked like someone had opened/tested them. I didn't want to buy used products so I went with the Milk and the Lavender.

I am not sure why I bought the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss because last time I bought this product in Spongecake I was not very excited about the color. I feel the same exact way about this lip gloss as I did about the first one I bought. Although, this one is more pigmented than the other one which I was expecting pigment, but for it being labeled a Natural it has a weird orange-y, brown, red mix that doesn't look very natural. I am trying to find a good nude color for my lips. I don't feel this color looks natural at all. I think the NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses themselves seem to be very good products, but I am just not a fan of their colors. I will probably try a third time on them and after that just give up. But I am excited to try them all out and write reviews.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment