Friday, December 27, 2013

Walmart Mini-Haul Revlon Lipsticks 12/26/2013

Hi everyone!

I hope this blog finds you well =-D

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 I was making a few rounds around the stores in my area to try to use up some coupons I printed off the internet, but I only used a few and left the rest at the store in case someone else could find a use for them. They were all expiring on the same day so I had to try to use as many as I could.

I had two coupons that are going to expire by the end of the month for -$2.00 each for a Revlon lip product. I ended up going to Walmart and buying two Revlon lipsticks. The first lipstick is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #205 Champagne on Ice. The second lipstick is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #103 Caramel Glace. I guess these are both Super Lustrous lipsticks in pearl.

I honestly don't know what the heck I was thinking when I bought these. I just pretty much grabbed two lipsticks. Online and in the store the colors looked a bit different than they do as I am looking at them now. The Caramel Glace looks a bit on the red side and the Champagne on Ice looks a bit on the orange side. I have the hardest time trying to pick out lipsticks because most of them are too pink, red, or orange for me. I just don't feel that these colors look good on me at all. I thought the Champagne on Ice would be more brownish/tannish color like the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bronze Shimmer. I thought that's what the picture tab showed at the store and from what I saw on the website. I might as well give these colors a go and see what happens. I need to experiment with lipstick colors anyway. It will be a fun experiment!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment