Saturday, January 4, 2014

Walgreens mini-haul Almay Liquid Lip Balm 01/04/2014

Hey everyone!

I went to Walgreens because I needed to use an Almay coupon I printed because it was getting ready to expire so I bought 2 Almay liquid lip balms. I do not believe that I have ever tried Almay lip glosses, but since I had a coupon I could not resist to pick up a couple to try them out. I went to my local Walgreens for my weekly shopping trip. I paid $2.98 plus tax for both making them $1.49 each plus tax.

I bought the Almay liquid lip balm in #700 Cantaloupe Cream which is like a coral color and #800 Rosy Lipped. I will be honest that my local Walgreens did not have a big color selection. I'm not sure if it is because Almay doesn't have a huge collection or if it was just my local Walgreens. The colors were mostly red or pink variations. But I decided to go with the following two: Rosy Lipped which looks a bit more of a neutral/tan color and Cantaloupe Cream which looks like a very light orange color. I thought I would go outside of my usual lip colors and try a coral color.

I have been buying a lot of lipsticks and lipglosses, but I have always been a huge lipgloss fan. I can't wait to try these out and write reviews about them!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment