Sunday, January 5, 2014

Walgreens mini-haul Maybelline 01/05/2014

Hey everyone!

I know that lately I have been having quite a few mini-hauls with one brand products which may or may not be annoying. I personally think it is fun and most of my coupons are brand specific. I will get back to reviewing products probably this week. I am planning another mini-haul of Covergirl next weekend and as far as I know that should be my last for a while. Although, last week Walgreens was having a sale on Wet N Wild products for $0.69 each, but oh well. I had other things to buy.

On this mini-haul shopping trip I had a Maybelline coupon for buy 2 get -$2.00 off. Unfortunately, Walgreens was not having any good in store sales on Maybelline foundation or mascara, but they did have a buy one get one half off deal. I grabbed one Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal Cat Eyes waterproof mascara and one package of Maybelline Expert Twin Brows and Eye Pencils in #107 Blonde. I don't think the coupon should have worked, but somehow it did. I paid $7.99 for the mascara and $0.14 for the package of pencils which had 2 in the package. I accidentally grabbed the Maybelline mascara that is for cat eyes when I just wanted the regular the colossal just in waterproof. Hmm, weird.

I can't wait to try the waterproof mascara. I just got the brow pencils because they were on sale for $4.29 and with buying one and getting one half off it was only $2.14 minus the $2.00 coupon made both small pencils only $0.07 each or $0.14 for both. I will definitely try them and hopefully it will be a good experience.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment