Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Walgreens mini-haul L'Oreal Hair Care Products 01/16/2014

Hi everyone!




I am sorry that this L'Oreal hair care mini-haul is almost a week late, but with the new year there have been a lot of things going on such as car issues and so on. I have not had the time to sit down and type this up. About a week ago my local Walgreens was having a deal where if you spent $20.00+ on L'Oreal products (mine included both hair products as well as makeup products) then you would receive 5,000 pts which is like getting $5.00 plus I found an online coupon where it said if you spent $20.00+ on hair care products then you get $5.00 off plus they were having an in store sale on the products for $3.99 each. I apparently can't do math so I thought I needed to buy 7 products to go over the $20.00 minimum so I grabbed 7 products instead of 6 products. But after all was said and done I think I got a really good deal. Normally each L'Oreal hair product at my store is almost $8.00 each.

It worked out perfectly because I was running low on my first L'Oreal hair product that I bought about a month ago. I had to jump on the deal of trying to get it for $3.99 each. I am really disappointed because my local Walgreens kind of screwed me. My plan was to go in the store to buy 6 L'Oreal Advanced Hair Care Total 5 Repair Damage Erasing Balm so that I could stop up on this product for the next 6 months. That ended up not happening. The first time I went in to the store they only had 1 of the L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm so I asked when they might be restocking the item and she told me Thursday. So I went there Thursday night and there were only 2 L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balms. I was a bit frustrated. I am not sure if the store did that on purpose or if it is really that hot of a product that I just happened to stumbled upon about a month ago. Although, even though the Walgreens website and the store had stickers that said the L'Oreal products were supposed to be ringing up as $3.99 all rang up at $6.99, but that was fixed after we figured it out. They didn't have a lot of the products in stock and they were ringing up for twice the amount which smells a bit fishy to me.

Because they did not have what I wanted in stock it kind of turned out to be a good thing because I decided to try a couple of new L'Oreal hair care products one of which I actually really like and the other one I have not tried yet. Now I kind of wish I had bought all 6 of the L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer because they had a lot in stock and I really like this product.

I ended up buying:
2 L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balms
2 L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oils
2 L'Oreal Paris Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer  (my new favorite product)
1 L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment