Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss #566 Strawberry Ice

Hi everyone!



This is the last product review of the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss collection that I have. In this blog I am going to be reviewing the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss #566 in Strawberry Ice. This is my second favorite product out of the four lipglosses that I have. My first is the #578 in Sinless. This is another very pretty, fun, bright lipgloss.

I got this lipgloss on sale. I can't remember exactly how much it was, but it was somewhere between 99 cents and $1.50. I bought the Rose Gold, Mauve-Jave Desert, and Strawberry Ice at my local walgreens because I was there picking something up and realized that they were having a sale on Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Glosses so I wanted to add to my collection. I thought that the colors were going to be pretty and pigmented, but not all of them delivered.

I would divide the lipglosses into three categories. The categories are awesome, okay, and disappointing. I would put Sinless and Strawberry Ice in the awesome category. I would put the Rose Gold/Rose in the okay category. I would put the Muave-Jave Desert in the disappointing category. That is why instead of rating just the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss as one overall product I decided to split it up into reviewing each one individually because they vary a lot from each other, especially in pigmentation. Even though it seems kind of stupid to try to review the same lipgloss collection individually, there is a reason why I did it that way. That is why I take the time to review each product individually because not all of them are always the same. Just wanted that to be known.

RATING:

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Pigment: 9/10
Smell: 9/10
Taste: 9/10
Application: 9/10
Feel of product on lips: 9/10
Longevity: 7/10
Amount of product: 10/10
Would I buy this product again: 10/10
Overall rating: 9/10
Total rating: 101/110=91.81%=91.8%=A

My personal rating: 9.5/10=95%=A

Comments: The pricing is cheap, especially when there are sales which I've noticed Walgreens has a lot of them. The packaging is cute. I love the pigment of this lipgloss. There is a light smell, but it doesn't smell sweet. There is a slight waxy after taste, but not as bad as in Sinless. The application is very smooth and even. The product doesn't feel sticky, heavy, or thick. Of course like most lipglosses there is no lasting power, but it doesn't claim as such, so I can't take off too heavily for it not lasting. You get a lot of product for the money. I would definitely buy this lipgloss again. I actually wore it this past weekend.

Thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment