Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss #576A Rose Gold/Rose

Hi everyone!


In this blog I am continuing to review the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Glosses. The one I am talking about in this blog is the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss #576A in Rose Gold/Rose. I am not as big of a fan on this specific Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss because I feel the pigment is lacking a little bit. The first one I bought was in Sinless so if you go from that one where the pigment is very good to a lower quality pigment it is a bit disappointing, but this product is not the most offensive, at least not like I originally thought. A few months ago I went to my local Walgreens for something other than makeup and I ended up finding out that they were having a sale on the Mega Slicks Lip Glosses so I was super excited to pick up a few more colors to add to my collection. Normally the product price is $1.99, but it was on sale I think for 99 cents each. It could not have been higher than $1.50 for each.

With this product I would just like to reiterate that it is a hit or a miss product. Some lipglosses are really nice, some are okay, and some are not very good... I just wanted to make sure I put that out there. When you buy different variations of the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Glosses be aware that you are going to get a varied product even though it's made by the same company and part of the same collection.


RATING:

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Pigment: 8/10
Smell: 9/10
Taste: 8/10
Application: 9/10
Feel of product on lips: 9/10
Longevity: 7/10
Amount of product: 10/10
Would I buy this product again: 8/10
Overall rating: 8/10
Total rating: 96/110=87.27%=87.3%=B+

My personal rating: 8.5/10=85%=B

Comments: The price of the product is cheap and I got it on sale so it was super cool. This product does tend to go on sale a lot at Walgreens. The packaging is cute and comes with an applicator wand. I was a little bit disappointed with the pigment, but it wasn't as bad as the other one I have. Each lip gloss pigment is not consistent which is why I am doing separate reviews for each Mega Slick Lip Gloss. It is trying to have kind of a sweet smell to it, but it is not overpowering, especially once applied to the lips. This specific lipgloss unlike the other ones has a very pleasant taste/after taste. It doesn't taste chemically mixed with waxy. It has a very slight flowery after taste. The application of the lipgloss was very smooth and even. The product doesn't feel thick, heavy, or sticky. Once again this product does not last long, but it does not advertise as such, so I cannot rate it too harshly on that. It is a normal lipgloss that wears off easily. You get a lot of product for the amount you pay for it. I am not sure I would jump to buy this product again because of the pigment lacking, but it was nice not to have such a horrible after taste like with the other ones. 

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment