Monday, June 11, 2012

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle- Deep Conditioner for Hair

Hi fellow makeup fans!


A couple of months ago I was searching up some youtube videos about a product I wanted to see reviewed and it led me down a path of finding a video about hair products. This one girl on youtube, I forgot her name, did a review on the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle. I got really excited because I am looking for cheap alternatives to condition my hair. She did mention that she puts a lot of product in her hair and uses a lot of tools in her hair so that is why she uses it. I thought it would be good for me because I have really dry hair. I bought mine at Walmart for like $3.50 and it lasted me a month!

Use of Product:

How I used the product is I would go in the shower and wash my hair using the fructis shampoo and conditioner, then I would wash my face and body. I would do my normal shower stuff. The product says to use that product on clean hair. Then I would squirt a good amount of product onto my hand and gentle work it into my hair. The bottle is cute because it says to think about your day and that should take about 3 minutes. I don't really do that I usually just count while I wait or sometimes I think about what I have to do after I get out of the shower. Then I just rinse it out with warm water even though it says to rinse it out with warm and luke warm water. It has been working fine for me. I have used the product twice a week in my hair and it lasted for a month. For the price and the amount you get it is definitely worth it! I cannot rave enough about this product =-)

Thoughts about the product:

I really liked this product because it made my hair feel super soft! With most conditioners, like the review I did last week on the Fructis conditioner, tends to weigh the hair down and make it look greasy, especially with my dry hair, but this product is very light weight and it does not make my hair look greasy. Another bonus is that the product did not make my hair puffy which most conditioners also like to do to my hair. Please read the Fructis review for more information! I love the tropical/sweet smell that lasts a couple of hours after the shower too! Even though the product lasts a couple of days in the hair, I still kind of feel like it is a cheap quick fix rather than long term. It is a product that you will have to keep using in order to get it's affects without it actually doing anything to improve the hair long term. That makes me sad about the product because it's so great! Because I have dry thin hair, so my hair tends to get knotted easily, and this product has helped my hair to stay healthy so that it doesn't tangle. I have noticed a definite decrease in my hair knotting up when I wear pony tails and things like that. I have not had to deal with de-tangling in the shower, but when I first had to use the product it de-tangled very nicely also. Not only has it helped to de-tangle my hair, it has also helped to keep it from re-tangling. I absolutely adore that!

Rating:

Deep conditioning: 10/10
Deep conditioning longevity: 3/10
Smell: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Product size: 10/10
Dry hair: 9/10
Detangling: 10/10
Product longevity in dry hair (2-3 days): 8/10
Frizz: 10/10
Overall product: 9/10
Would I buy this product again: 10/10
Total rating: 99 /110=90%=A

My personal rating of this product: 9.5/10=95%=A

Comments: the reason why I knocked off some points from deep conditioning longevity and product longevity is because even though the product lasted in my hair for about 2-3 days, the fact that I don't do anything else to my hair to damage it or dry it out, I feel that the product should be lasting longer. The product so far does not seem to be building upon itself, but have to keep doing the steps over and over. It seems to be designed for long term weekly use. I hope that makes sense. That's the only negative I really have with this product.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment