Friday, June 1, 2012

Macy's Online Mini Mac Haul 06/01/2012

Hi fellow makeup fans!



A few days ago I went on the Macy's website and placed an online order. It was supposed to arrive next week and I was going to make a video about it next week, but it ended up coming today. I could not wait all weekend to open it so I decided to make a quick video and a detailed blog post about the MAC products I bought and the few trial sized goodies I got from placing an order online at Macy's =-)

Mac Products I bought:

I have been shopping around for a really good waterproof mascara because I have watery eyes which would then bleed the mascara into my eyes making them water, then I would rub and completely ruin my makeup. I am hoping that a waterproof mascara will eliminate or slow that problem down for me. I tried the EyesLipsFace waterproof mascara and I feel like I am not getting the results I am looking for. I saw on MAC Cosmetics website that they have waterproof or what they call splashproof mascara's. I decided to try it.
  • I bought the MAC Splashproof Lash mascara in Blacksplash (A22)


I have also been shopping around for a face primer because I feel that the MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage I have is not what I thought it was and it is not doing what I thought I wanted it to do. I also have an EyesLipsFace one that I recently bought but I feel that one is too liquid-like. I have an oily T-zone so it is hard to find a primer that combats that.
  • I bought the MAC Matte face primer


I really like my MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, but it has a lot of shimmer to it, so I feel sometimes it interferes with the eye shadow. I wanted something matte to use with my eye shadows. I bought two primers from EyesLipsFace one was their regular eye primer and the other their mineral eye primer. I am not a big fan of either, but especially the mineral one. I originally wanted to buy the Paint Pot in Painterly, but for some reason Macy's websites didn't have it so I decided to try Soft Ochre. It might be too light on me, but at least now I have a choice between a shimmer eye primer and a matte eye primer.
  • I bought MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre 

Macy's Free Trial Size Products:

When I placed my MAC order from Macy's website, if you ordered makeup products, they added trial sized products to try. With my order they sent the following products:

  • Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Advanced Under Eye Formula- fights the appearance of dark circles and bags
  • Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation 
  • Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer
  • Stila stay all day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm 
  • Coach Poppy Flower fragrance
  • Michael Kors fragrance

Well, that is it for my Macy's Mini MAC and goodies haul. Thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment