Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Clinique 3-step Skincare (After 3 Weeks)

I really need a new introduction. Hi fellow makeup fans!


This blog is just a short update about the Clinique 3-step skincare system.

This week I decided to stop using the product to see what my skin would do when I don't use it. I compared my skin without the skincare system and then using the skincare system.

I went a couple of days of not using any of the product. My skin looked dry, unhealthy, my pores opened up a little bit instead of closing to make them smaller, and my skin didn't feel soft.

I have not been having problems such as breakouts except maybe 1 noticeable one. But as soon as I started using the system again it went away. I have not noticed any skin burns. My chin has not been super dry. I can definitely see that the skincare system has been repairing my skin and the effects are actually changing my skin to be better. I don't feel like I have to do all the 3 steps twice a day and fear my skin turning back to what it was before I started using the system. I think the changes are very small to keep people using the product. When I don't use it my pores open up and go back to being medium to large. My T-zone has not been as oily as it has been in the past. I have not taken pictures of my face because I don't like how the redness shines through, but hopefully as I continue using this product it might be able to repair it, especially if it's from the sunburn I got a few years ago. I did notice some very small areas of dryness on my skin. Usually that would be embarrassing because it looks a bit flaky so when I try to put liquid foundation on the dry flaky areas it looked really bad. This skincare system definitely helps keep my skin from drying out so I have not had a lot of problems with having to be embarrassed about wearing makeup over the dry flaky patches. That is definitely a bonus also!

When I returned to using the system I noticed that my skin felt cleaner, my pores look smaller, my skin felt softer, and my skin looked brighter and more vibrant. It definitely does the job for me.

One day I might try another skincare system, especially if someone wants me to test other products to review them. I am definitely up for that!

In short the product:
  • keeps my skin from drying out and looking flaky so it is easier to put on liquid foundation
  • my pores are decreased in size or have closed up so they are not so noticable
  • my skin feels soft
  • has helped with keeping my oily T-zone from occurring
  • brought out under skin surface blemishes to surface to get rid of them fairly quickly. When the few pimples popped up on the surface they were really easy to cover until they went away.
  • my skin has a healthy look to it- more vibrant, I can't find the word for it but it looks wet but without looking oily, hydrated I guess would be the word
Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment