Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Eyeliner

 

 

Hi fellow makeup fans!


This blog is going to be about the Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Eyeliner in Radiant Sapphire. I find that this product is hard to work with. I can usually only get it to work by pressing hard and getting a lot of product out. I don't really have any other complaints about this product.

I bought this product to go along with my other Covergirl Exact Eyelights collection for blue eyes with the eye shadow palette and the mascara. I personally think that black brings out every eye color and I don't feel like this product goes above and beyond what a normal eye liner would do. I have written in my notes that I have broken this product at least once by using it because as I mentioned I do have to press kind of hard to use the product. When I did a swatch on my hand I waited a couple of minutes then tried to wipe it and it didn't wipe off easily which is good. I have not had any issues with this product transferring easily so that's good. The quality of it isn't bad. I don't have any major complaints about this product. It gives a lot of product. I like the packaging because it twists to come out and twists to go back in. That is cute and kind of fun. I don't really like dealing with sharpening so I really like the way they did that where you don't have to deal with trying to sharpen it. Although, the other day I went to go use it and when I twisted no product came out. I accidentally flipped over the cap and it came out. I just popped it back in and it seems to be still workable.

I think I bought this at Walmart. I probably bought it when I bought the mascara. I am not entirely sure how much I paid for it. There is no price listed for this product on Walmart.com. When I added the item to my cart it says it costs about $7.

Even though it's not a bad product I don't have any intention of buying this product again because I feel like I can buy from another company that might be better to work with. I am also looking for an eyeliner that is advertised as waterproof that actually works. If I can't find anything better then I would return to this product. 

 

Rating:

0 being the worst, 10 being the best.

Price: 10/10
Advertisement: 5/10
Pigment: 8/10
Product quantity (amount/size): 10/10
Application: 7/10
Longevity: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Product overall: 8/10
Would I buy this product again: 6/10
Total product rating: 72/90=80%=B-

My personal rating of this product: 8/10=80%=B

Comments: I don't really feel like anything needs to be explained and I have said what I wanted to about the product. 

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment