Tuesday, February 5, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer in #476 Fair/Light

Hello everyone!



I was going through my makeup products and decided to look up L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup because I have had this for years. I bought this at my local Walgreens like 5+ years ago when I first started getting into makeup. I was trying to find liquid foundations, but I was at my local Walgreens one day and they were having a sale where it said buy one get one of the same products free. I ended up splurging and buying 2 Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup in #456 Soft Ivory, 2 Bare Naturale Soft Focus Mineral Finish (I lost one of them a while back), 2 Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer in 476 Fair/Light and 2 Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Powders in 408 Soft Ivory.

This blog is going to be about the L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer in #476 Fair/Light. I don't really have much to say about this product. I am neutral about it. I am not entirely sure how I feel about using powder under my eyes because I'm so used to using liquid concealer. I think I prefer liquid concealer over powder concealer.

*Fair warning: the product L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer has been renamed as L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer and may have been reformulated.*


RATING:

Price: 8/10
Packaging: 9/10
Amount of product: 10/10
Longevity: 7/10
Concealing blemishes: 8/10
Concealing under eye: 7/10
Texture: 10/10
Overall rating: 7/10
Would I buy this again: 7/10
Total: 73/90=81.11%=81.1%=B

My personal rating: 7/10=70%=C

Comments: I don't remember how much I paid for this concealer. I am going to say some where between $5-$8. I think that it's a bit high for the price of a concealer and especially since it is in powder form. Once again, I really like the packaging because it comes with a small brush on top, but I don't like the messiness of after opening the container. I do think that you get a decent amount of product. I don't feel like this concealer lasts very long. I would definitely not recommend wearing this if you are going to be working long hours or are going to be sweating. I think it lasts like a normal powder anything would. I have a pimple coming in so I decided to use the concealer on that. It did a great job on concealing the redness, but I feel like it brought out the pimple more in size. It looks like I have a flesh colored pimple on my forehead. I did put some on my redness on my cheeks and it seems to have covered that up fairly decently. I would say use this product on redness or dark spots, but avoid using it on pimples because I feel like it brings them out into view. Today under my eye area doesn't look as terrible as it usually does and this did an okay job covering up my dark circles. I feel like this concealer brings light to the eyes to make them look brighter rather than dull. I don't feel that it concealed the lines I have under my eyes and in fact brought them out. I wouldn't use this if you have a lot of under eye lines. The texture feels lightweight and smooth. I would recommend this concealer, especially if you are going to use powder.

Thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment