Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No Name Vanilla Smelling/Tasting Lip Gloss

 

 

Hi everyone!

Continuing with this week's topic of products that I have where the product brands and/or names have been rubbed off. In today's blog I am going to be reviewing a lip gloss that I absolutely adore because it smells and tastes just like vanilla. I really wish I knew where I bought it because I put this lip gloss on just so I can lick it off because it's so good!

I have no idea where I bought this. I have no idea what brand name it is. I have no idea what the name of it is. If anyone has seen this before please let me know if you know this item. I would be very interested to know!

I am going to assume that because I've had this product for quite a few years that it is more than likely a discontinued product.

*Fair warning: I don't know the brand name or the name of the lip gloss. I am going to assume this has been discontinued.*

 

Rating:

Price: -
Packaging: 10/10
Amount of product: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Pigment: 10/10
Smell: 10/10
Taste: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Application: 10/10
On different lips: 10/10
Overall rating: 10/10
Would I buy this again: 10/10
Total: 110/110=100%=A

My personal rating: 10/10=100%=A

Comments: I have no idea how much I paid for this. I might have actually received this lip gloss as a Christmas gift. That's why I don't know where this was purchased or for how much. I wouldn't be surprised if this was in my stocking or something. The packaging is simple, but cute. It looks like it had some cute designs on it at some point in time. You definitely get a decent amount of product although I can't compare for the price since I don't know it. This lip gloss doesn't last long, it lasts about as long as a regular lip gloss, but on my lips it goes very quickly because I do like to lick it off my lips. This lip gloss has no pigment and it doesn't appear that it's really meant to. It does have gloss and shine. If I could go above 10 I would give this lip gloss a 100 for both smell and taste. Oh my. Once applied to the lips the lip gloss does not feel thick and it doesn't appear to feel sticky. It feels pretty light. The application of the lip gloss is that it goes on smoothly and evenly. The lip gloss does make dry lips appear glossy and shiny, and it does make the lips appear smooth underneath even though there are a ton of sparkles that are in the lip gloss. Besides the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss and the C.O. Bigelow Vanilla Cola lip stuff, I would definitely say that this is 3rd on my list of I have to have it products! I so wish I could repurchase this product because I really like it! It's a simple lip gloss with no pigment, but it's so fun because of the way it applies to dry lips making them appear smooth and it is really fun to smell and lick the product off the lips! I had to give it a 10/10 on buying this again because I definitely would. I'm starting to wonder if this was a previous Victoria's Secret lip gloss... I did buy random lip glosses from Claire's, Old Navy, Rue 21, and Victoria's Secret. I bet it has to be a VS lip gloss now that I think about it. Of course, I don't know for sure and probably never will, but if I had to guess I would have to guess Victoria's Secret or a Claire's or something like that.

Thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment