Thursday, September 4, 2014

Covergirl Eye Shadow Brush

Hey everyone!

A while back I bought the Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Eyeshadows for blue eyes. The packaging came with 4 eye shadows, an applicator, and an actual eye shadow brush. I thought it was so cool that they included the brush with it and I actually really like the brush so I wanted to give it a shout out. I use it a lot to apply eye shadows because I like it so much. I'm keeping it as long as I can. I do feel that the brush eats the eye shadow a little bit.

Unfortunately, the product has been renamed and repackaged so I'm not sure if they still include the brush or not. I didn't see the brush on the Covergirl website so I don't think you can buy it individually. I'm not going to do a review on it, but I figure since I like it and have it, I might as well mention it.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment