Thursday, September 18, 2014

E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Professional Eye Shadow Brush

Hi everyone!

In today's blog I am bringing to you the E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Professional Eye Shadow Brushes. I bought two because I wanted to have multiple eye shadow brushes for when I am using multiple eye shadows at the same time. I think it's good to have a couple eye shadow brushes. Plus for the price you can afford to have more than one.

On the actual brush handle it says, E.L.F. Professional Eye Shadow Brush, but on the official eyeslipsface.com website the brushes are located under the E.L.F. Essential brushes and are called E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow brushes. That's a bit confusing, but they appear to be the same brush because when I clicked on the picture it looked and said the same thing as my brushes that I have. 

Rating:

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Quality: 8/10
Longevity: 10/10
Application: 8/10
Design: 9/10
Bristle fallout: 8/10
Bristle feeling: 9/10
Blending ability: 8/10
Overall rating: 8/10
Would I buy it again: 10/10
Total rating: 98/110=89.09%=89.1%=B

My personal rating: 8.5/10=85%=B

Comments:
The price for this brush is $1.00 each. I'm sorry, but when it comes to price I honestly don't think you can find a cheaper brush on the market. I think that is as cheap as brushes get. That is an exciting brush that a lot of people can afford. I don't have anything against the packaging of the brushes. The handle is white with a pearl/shiny finish and the bristle holder is silver. They are a bit on the small side, but that can be a good thing because they can be easier to use, especially when trying to do detail with eye shadow on the eye lids. I think the quality looks and feels a bit cheap. I got the same brushes at the same time and the writing on the brushes is a bit different from each other, but that is small detail. I have had these brushes for a couple of years and I use them quite a bit and I have not noticed any considerable issues with it. For only being a $1.00 and getting a couple of years of use out of them I would consider to be a good thing! I feel that this brush does a decent job of applying the eye shadow to the lid, but I do feel that it does eat some of the eye shadow in the bristles. I think that the design of the brush is good because the bristles are dome shaped on the end and the bristles are stiff, but not overly stiff because they have a little bit of movement. I noticed that this brush does have fallout and leaves bristles behind on the eye lids as well as when cleaning. I think that the bristles feel soft on the skin and the eyes. With extra sensitive skin the bristles might feel a bit prickly, but it's not overwhelming. I think that this brush does a decent job on blending, but it does better with the dark colors rather than the lighter colors. I think the brush does a better job with powder eye shadows and not so good with creamier eye shadows. Overall these are cheap handy eye shadow brushes to have for everyday use. I would definitely buy these brushes again when I need to.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment