Thursday, September 18, 2014

E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Professional Bronzing Brush

Hi everyone!

In this blog I am bringing you today the E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Professional Bronzing brush. I bought this brush because I needed a brush for contouring bronzer under my cheek bones.

On the actual brush handle it says, E.L.F. Professional Bronzing brush, but on the official eyeslipsface.com website the product is listed under E.L.F. Essentials and is being named as E.L.F. Essential Blushing, Bronzing, and Blending Brush. That is a bit confusing, but when I clicked on the picture the brush appears to be the same as mine and says the same thing as mine.

Rating:

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Quality: 7/10
Longevity: 10/10
Application: 9/10
Design: 10/10
Bristle fallout: 7/10
Bristle feeling: 10/10
Blending ability: 10/10
Overall rating: 8/10
Would I repurchase: 10/10
Total rating: 101/110=91.81%=91.8%=A

My personal rating: 9/10=90%=A

Comments:
The price for this brush is $1.00. I think that is an excellent price because it is hard to find brushes for so cheap. I don't have a problem with the packaging of this brush. The handle is white with a pearl/shiny finish. The writing on the white handle is in silver. The bristle holder is silver. I think it is cute. The quality of the brush is not as good as some other brushes. This one seems to have more fallout. I think that for the price the longevity of this brush is excellent. It has lasted me about 2 years. I think that the application of this brush is decent, although, it does appear to eat some of the product in the bristles. I think the design of this brush is good because it is angled and the bristles are on the larger side so that you can cover more surface area. This brush has a lot of fallout while using and when cleaning. A lot more than the eye shadow brushes. The bristles on this brush are super soft and fluffy. I really like it. I think that even on super sensitive skin this brush would be good. I feel that this brush does an excellent job of blending the product. Overall this is not a bad brush to have for bronzing purposes. I think it can be used for blush too, but I don't wear blush. I would definitely repurchase this brush for the price, for the softness/fluffiness, and the blending is good. I don't have any major issues with this brush.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment