Monday, September 22, 2014

E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Studio Contour Brush

Hi everyone!


In today's blog I am bringing to you the E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Studio Contour Brush. I bought this brush because I wanted an easier way to deposit eye shadow in the inner corner of my eye and the crease. The EyesLipsFace.com website describes this brush as an eye shadow contouring brush. But this brush can also be used to contour the face. I'm not entirely sure what this brush is supposed to be used for, but I am going to assume contouring of the face and of the eye shadow in the crease.

Rating:

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Longevity: 10/10
Application: 10/10
Design: 10/10
Bristle fallout: 8/10
Bristle feeling: 10/10
Blending ability: 10/10
Overall rating: 9/10
Would I repurchase: 10/10
Total rating: 106/110= 96.36%=96.4%=A

My personal rating: 9.5/10=95%=A

Comments:
I think that I paid $3.00 for this product and according to the official E.L.F. website the product is still going for $3.00 for this brush. I love the price! I have not had an issues with the packaging. The E.L.F. Studio brushes have a black handle with white writing and a black plastic bristle holder. The bristle holder might be metal painted in black. I'm not sure. I think that the quality of the studio brushes are better than the essential brushes. They use different bristles that seem to be softer. I have had this brush for a couple of years and I have not had any issues with it. I have not experienced the bristle holder breaking or anything. The bristles do shed a bit during use and when washing. The application of this brush is that it fits perfectly in my inner corner and my the crease of my lid making for excellent application. The application is smooth and even. The design of the brush is that it is dome shaped which is perfect for contouring the crease on the eye and other parts of the face. There is some bristle shedding/fallout during application and washing of this brush, but it's not full bristles so I wonder if the bristle sheds or parts of it are breaking off instead of the full bristle coming out. I'm not sure, but I did notice some. This brush is super soft which should be okay for super sensitive skin, but has a bit of stiffness to provide enough contour. I think that this brush blends very well because of that bit of stiffness to it. Overall, I am really impressed with this brush because of the low price. I think it works well and lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase this brush and I can because eyeslipsface.com still sells these =-D

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment