Wednesday, September 3, 2014

E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) Products and Random Products

Hey everyone!


I know I have been MIA for about six months, but I'm back. I recently signed up for Ipsy of which I am currently on their wait list and I signed up for Lip Monthly of which I think I am going to receive my first box some time this month and if not then definitely next month. I signed up for a four month subscription with Lip Monthly because I am a huge lip gloss fan and because there is currently no wait list when you sign up. I may or may not cancel my Lip Monthly subscription once I start receiving Ipsy. But I will have Lip Monthly for the next four months which is exciting!

While I was going through my makeup I found a bunch of E.L.F. products that I bought a few years ago around the time I started my blog. At the time I meant to go through my E.L.F. hauls that I had before and after I started blogging, but I completely forgot. Now I can't remember which hauls I bought the stuff with so I am just going to go through all of my E.L.F. products and review them. I also found a couple of random items that I have had, but have not reviewed yet. I hope to review these products in the next couple of weeks, but realistically it will probably take me a few months.

Since then I went through my blog and realized that I have a lot of mini-hauls of products that I need to review so I will get to those as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment