Friday, October 14, 2016

Lip Monthly, December 2014: NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in #304 Mocha

Hi!


In today's blog I am going to be reviewing the products I received from the beauty subscription service called Lip month for the month of December 2014. Lip Monthly is a lip focused beauty subscription service that costs $10.00 a month if you jump on their deals. Lip Monthly used to give 4 lip products and 1 non-lip product. This December bag was the only bag that I had not received 5 products in. That was a bit disappointing, but this bag came with only lip products which was cool. They were all full sized which is even cooler.

In this blog I am going to be reviewing the NYC [N.Y.C.=New York Color] Ultra Moist Lip Wear in #304 Mocha. I laughed when I saw this product in my bag because before I signed up for the beauty subscription services I went out and tested a couple NYC lipsticks. It's kind of funny because not only did I buy the NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear, but I also bought it in Mocha. I guess Lip Monthly does know me because they gave me a product I already bought, lol. Not going to lie, for my last Lip Monthly bag it was a bit disappointing. I was going to do a giveaway with this product on my Youtube channel, but this is the NYC lipstick that has the packaging problem where the tip of the lipstick touches the top of the cap creating a lipstick mess. I remembered one of my NYC lipsticks doing that and it must have been this one. By now I've had it for almost 2 years so I'm pretty sure no one would want to receive a 2 year old mess.

Description:

NYC
Lipstick $0.99 to $2.99

The funny thing about that is, I'm pretty sure I spent $0.93 on this lip product at my local Walmart because that is the place that sells NYC is at the Walmart by me. At the highest, the NYC lipsticks are like $1.18 or something. The lipsticks are very inexpensive, but they do a decent job.

Since I already reviewed this product, I thought I would mention it since I received it, but not rate it because I already did. If I figure out how to link the page I reviewed this lip product on then it will be here. I'm not sure how to post it as a link, sorry, but if you copy and paste it should take you to the review! http://marinasmakeupblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/nyc-new-york-color-lipstick-in-304-mocha.html

Final rating: 91.7%=A
My personal rating: 9/10=90%=A

Sincerely,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment